All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members and guests alike.
Please note: for all memberships, members can cancel their agreement and stop payments with one months written notice from the date in which they wish to cancel membership.
Tucson Sports Recovery Membership Highlights
- We don’t do contracts. We want you to use our product.
- 30 day notice for all cancellations. That means if you cancel, there will be 1 more charge
- 3 month minimum for all memberships
- Member Massages. Life happens. If you forget you had a massage, or have to cancel last
minute, you may reschedule for a $35 charge. We pay our massage therapists for all
appointments on their schedules within 24 hours.
- Upgrading memberships. Just let us know and we will get that done
- Dry Needling/Laser punch cards. Nope, they never expire
- You break it. You bought it. Please let us know if you accidentally broke anything. We will get
you wholesale pricing on replacing it
- If you want to bring your friend, well that’s great. Just ask us and we will get them a waiver and
a guest pass
Consent for Sports Recovery Treatment ( read this, its’s your health)
Sports Recovery involves the use of many different types of physical evaluation and treatment.
Tucson Sports Recovery uses a variety of procedures and modalities in an attempt to improve
your function. As with all forms of medical treatment, there are benefits and risks involved with
The physical response to a specific treatment can vary widely from person to person. Therefore,
it is not always possible to predict your individual response to a certain therapy modality or
procedure. For that reason, Tucson Sports Recovery cannot guarantee that our treatment will
help or improve the condition for which you seek treatment. Furthermore, there is a risk that
your treatment may cause pain or injury, aggravation of a previously existing condition, or the
onset of a new injury.
It is necessary that you disclose all previously existing injuries and conditions to your therapist
prior to treatment. Failure to do so may result in an aggravation of that condition or injury
and/or the onset of a new condition or injury.
You have the right decline treatment at any time before, during, or after the treatment session.
You have the right to discuss possible risks and benefits associated with your treatment.
By signing this form below, you acknowledge the risks outlined herein. You also acknowledge
that all of your questions have been answered prior to commencement of treatment and that
you wish to proceed with treatment.
If you wish to procure Dry Needling or Laser services, the clinician will go over potential risks
with you such as:
Dry Needling is a treatment technique in which fine, sterile needles are inserted into specific
parts of the body to produce a therapeutic effect – such as pain relief or improved muscle
function. Dry- Needling is generally very safe. Serious side effects (including pierced internal
organ or nerve injury) are very rare occurring less than 1 per 10,000.
You need to be aware that:
• Drowsiness occurs after treatment in a small number of patients and if affected, you are
advised not to drive.
• Minor bleeding or bruising can occur post treatment in a small number of cases
• Pain during treatment can occur in a small number of cases
• Existing symptoms can get worse after treatment in a small number of cases
• Fainting can occasionally occur in certain patients, particularly at the first treatment
• Single-use, disposable needles are always used in this clinic.
• All physiotherapists at this clinic providing this treatment have undertaken recognized external
training to become proficient in delivering this form of treatment.
In addition, if there are particular risks that apply in your case, your practitioner will discuss
them with you. Statement of consent I have read the above consent form. I have also had an
opportunity to ask questions about its content, and by signing below I agree to the above
mentioned Dry-Needling procedures.
Let us know if any of the below questions are a YES for you
• If you are pregnant or are trying to become pregnant
• If you have ever experienced a seizure, faint or funny turn:
• If you have a pacemaker or any other electrical implants:
• If you have a metal allergy or needle phobia:
• If you are diabetic, immuno-deficient orhave a history of cancer
• If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinning) or any other medication
•If you have damaged heart valves or an unstable heart condition
• If you have any blood disorders (Hemophilia, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis C)
All reference to ‘TSR’ refers to Tucson Sports Recovery, its staff, employees, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the recovery room, sauna rooms, massage rooms and other spaces where applicable.
Members of the TSR are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
All members must be over 16 to avail of facilities and services provided Tucson Sports Recovery. Tucson Sports Recovery is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case by case basis.
Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
By joining TSR, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
TSR may withdraw use of all or part of TSR for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
All members must prevent valid identification and proof of membership to enter TSR
Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the building.
As a member you agree to comply with the rules of TSR with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. TSR may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided TSR gives advance notice of these changes.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of TSR. Use of the facility is at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by this usage is your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at TSR should contact the facility manager or can email info@Tucsonsportsrecovery in confidence.
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations TSR reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave TSR and be barred from ever entering TSR again.
Bank Card Direct Debit Payments
On selecting the Pay Monthly membership option, members will be required to pay the associated initiation fee and the 1st month membership fee in advance. Members are required to agree to the normal terms and conditions of payment.
This is a recurring monthly charge. Membership Fees will be debited from the members account, using their given bank debit/credit card, on or around their join date each month, for the minimum 1 month term from the term start date. Members can cancel their agreement and stop payments with one months written notice from the date in which they wish to cancel membership.
Members are required to keep their account in funds to meet these payments. In the event of the failure to pay the monthly membership fee, missed payments will be re-submitted for payment by Tucson Sports Recovery. Tucson Sports Recovery reserves the right to cancel membership if payment is not received. Access to the facility will be denied until said payment is received and if payment is not received, and cancellation occurs, the registration fee becomes applicable again on re-joining.
These arrears of fees must be paid by Credit or Debit card online or at Tucson Sports Recovery Location.
Failure to meet direct debit fee – In the event of the failure to pay the monthly direct debit fee you will firstly be notified that your membership has been temporarily stopped until the balance is paid.
TSR reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the center.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with TSR, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
Before using the recovery facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the recovery center staff members, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe recovery plan that suits your needs.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the club wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the recovery center.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop using the equipment and inform a member of staff immediately.
In the interest of hygiene members must wipe down each piece of recovery equipment after use.
Payment Terms & Conditions – Tucson Sports Recovery
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members, guests to TSR and website users and visitors alike.
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to,www.tucsonsportsrecovery.com
- Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, Tucson Sports Recovery. will be known as “We”, “Us” or “Our Company”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
- You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
- You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
- We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Irish law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
- Our websites content, is provided on a “As Is” and on an “voluntary access” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
- We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
- Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of it’s respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
Third Party Sites/Links
- Our company not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
- Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws the United States of America